Mary Beth Shaw.
Sandra Duran Wilson.
Darlene Olivia McElroy.
Date: Thursday, November 29, 2012
Starting Time: 1:00 P.M. Eastern Time
Price: FREE!REGISTER NOW > Want to know how Marisa dreams up her colorful and unique characters? Wondering how Sandra and Darlene find so many creative ways to recycle and repurpose every little bit and piece that cross their paths? Curious how Mary Beth keeps developing new and even more fabulous stencil designs? All you have to do is ask. Date: Thursday, November 29, 2012 Starting Time: 1:00 P.M. Eastern Time Price: FREE! REGISTER NOW > We'll be collecting your questions starting ... now! Email your questions to info at createmixedmedia.com (and PLEASE type WEBINAR QUESTION in the subject line of your email!) Post your question on our FACEBOOK wall (search createmixedmedia.com) Tweet your question to us (@cMixedMedia on Twitter) Or leave your questions as comments on this post! You will also have the opportunity to ask questions during the webinar. But the first thing you have to do? REGISTER NOW > It all happens: Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 1 pm EASTERN time (Make sure you know what time it will be in your time zone!) We hope you'll join us! (As usual, we WILL record this webinar event and make the recording available to everyone who registers for the event. You can then listen at your leisure, listen for a second time or share with your friends and family! And of course, this webinar will include SPECIAL OFFERS!) Date: Thursday, November 29, 2012 Starting Time: 1:00 P.M. Eastern Time Price: FREE! REGISTER NOW > ABOUT THE AUTHORS Mary Beth Shaw Mary Beth Shaw worked in the insurance industry for 18 years before she quit her job in 2000 to re-ignite a childhood love of art. She is now a full time painter and internationally known workshop instructor. Her creative process is largely self taught, spontaneous and joyful. She is author of Flavor for Mixed Media and is also a columnist for Somerset Studios Magazine. In 2010, Mary Beth recognized a need for 'artist designed' stencils and created StencilGirl Products, which has quickly grown into a respected supplier of high quality stencils for all media. Living with her husband and three cats, Mary Beth is passionate about every moment of life. She is currently writing her second book for North Light Books. You can visit Mary Beth at mbshaw.com.
- It is a live, online event that you view on your computer at a specific day and time. Think of it as a workshop right in your living room.
- Our events are scheduled on Eastern Standard Time (EST), so if you are in a different time zone, you will need to take scheduling into account — for example 1 PM EST = 12 PM CST, and so on…
- You need a computer and a reliable broadband connection, as well as a Web browser (e.g., Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer).
- Hear the presenter deliver the workshop (via phone or VOIP)
- See visuals from the presenter’s computer (e.g., PowerPoint, web browser, or any document they wish to share)
- Ask the presenter questions in real time
- We have technical support on hand to help you. Nearly 100% of our attendees don’t have any trouble after we assist them. You can sign on at least 10 minutes before the session is scheduled to begin, giving you time to ask questions if you have any trouble.
- Our webinar system will work with both Macs and PCs.
- Approximately 24 hours after the seminar ends, you will receive an email which includes information on how to access and watch the recording of the session for a full year.
- A webinar-related web page will serve as an easy reference for any content or special offers promoted during the webinar.