Art journaling expert Dina Wakley was at the North Light Media video studio this past fall filming her 3 brand new art journaling instructional videos and we filmed too much! Dina has so many techniques we couldn’t fit it all in the videos and we want to share that content with you! Join Dina Wakley for a live online event where she’ll demonstrate the creation of an art journal page from start to finish. With some color mixing, stenciling, drawing and journaling techniques all shown in the demonstration, you’ll get a taste of what you can learn in her new videos and her most recent book, Art Journal Courage. And of course, after the demonstration we’ll open up the conversation for all of your burning art journal questions!
- When: Wednesday, February 18, 2015
- Time: 1PM (EST) Click here to see what time this occurs in your time zone
- Where: Your computer–-Don’t worry if you can’t attend the live event; you’ll get a recording if you register in advance
What you’ll get
- Before the live event, you’ll get a GoToWebinar registration link
- After the live event you’ll receive a recording of the full webinar, a recording of the demonstration video, an exclusive companion PDF with materials list.
Find out more about Dina’s new art journaling videos
You might also enjoy Dina’s newest book, Art Journal Courage: Fearless Mixed Media Techniques for Journaling Bravely.
About Dina Wakley
Dina Wakley is a mixed-media artist and teacher. She loves everything about art: creating it, thinking about it, looking at it and teaching it. She lives in sunny Arizona with her husband and three boys. Dina’s work has been published in many magazines and books.
Dina is passionate about teaching art. She teaches both in-person and online workshops. She is a docent at the Phoenix Art Museum, where she gives tours to school groups and gets kids excited about art.
In partnership with Ranger Ink, Dina designed a line of mixed-media art supplies that includes acrylic paints, mediums, brushes, rubber stamps and stencils. Look for the Dina Wakley Media Line by Ranger at a store near you or online at RangerInk.com.
Dina loves hanging out with good friends, reading good books, cooking good food and traveling to good places. Visit Dina at her website, DinaWakley.com.