Register now for a new art journaling online event with Mary Beth Shaw!
In recent online events with Mary Beth, we’ve been overwhelmed with questions about how Mary Beth creates the lusciously layered pages in her art journals. She’s demonstrated bits and pieces of it, but now…now she shows you the whole process from start to finish! And this webinar, brought to you by Jerry’s Artarama, is bigger and better than ever!
When: Thursday, May 22, 2014
Time: 1PM Eastern Daylight Savings Time (click here to find out what time that is in your timezone)
What You’ll Get
- Registration for the live event (including 2 video demonstrations and a chance to personally ask Mary Beth questions)
- A recording of the event and the 2 videos to watch whenever you want
- An exclusive bonus step-by-step PDF including a full, detailed materials list of products used in the video
- Exclusive special offers from event sponsor, Jerry’s Artarama
This webinar is sponsored by Jerry’s Artarama, empowering artists since 1968. During the event, you’ll learn about several specials Jerry’s Artarama has created exclusively for webinar attendees (psst…they’re pretty awesome!). In the meantime, visit www.jerrysartarama.com!
So what exactly will be included in this art journaling event? How about art journaling techniques like the following:
- Painting initial layers on a spread
- Incorporating stencils (of course! We are talking about StencilGirl!)
- Creating your own decorative tape
- Making personalized collage elements
- Using transparent papers
- And much more!
Here are a few sneak peeks of what Mary Beth will show you how to create!
Find out more about Mary Beth Shaw
Purchase Mary Beth’s newest book, Stencil Girl, here.
Or learn about the exclusive Stencil Girl Mixed Media Collection, only available from the North Light Shop.