About the Webinar:Zentangle®. What exactly is this crazy new art we are hearing so much about? It’s a kind of drawing, right? Or doodling? Looks easy—like anyone can do it, right? So what’s the big deal? Kass Hall, the author of the new book Zentangle® Untangled (the first full-length title focused completely on the exciting medium of Zentangle!), breaks it down and shares how and why Zentangle® is so much more than you might think it is. Following a sure-to-be-spirited discussion covering the what, Kass will introduce you to the how: the materials and processes intrinsic to Zentangle®. You’ll learn how materials interact with each other and the role color can (and should!) play in this unique art form. Finally, Kass will take you on a journey beyond the common Zentangle® paper tile, a journey through fascinating Tangle based art journals, installations and more. And when the webinar is finished, we’re confident you’ll have a whole new outlook on Zentangle® as well as the confidence and tools necessary to explore these fascinating patterns and processes on your own. Won’t you join us? Space is limited, so register TODAY! For a sneak peek, check out: Zentangle® Untangled Extras Learn a bit more about Zentangle® Untangled here. Seating for this event is limited to 1,000 people. Registration does not guarantee you'll get in, so sign in early the day of the event to claim your space. If you cannot attend live, you will still be able to watch a recording of the event, so register today! Register Now > About Kass Hall: Kass Hall is a mixed-media artist and instructor from Melbourne, Australia, who has explored many art forms over the years, including scrapbooking, painting, sculpture and graphic design. Her current art focuses on art journaling and drawing with an emphasis on Zentangle. Kass has a Bachelor of Visual Art and Graduate Diploma in Secondary Education and is now working toward a Master of Visual Arts at Monash University. She is also a Certified Zentangle® Teacher. Her work has been published in For Keeps Scrapbooking, Scrapbooking Memories Australia, Scrapbook Creations and Cloth Paper Scissors Studios. You can find Kass online: Kass’s website and blog: KassHall.com Kass on Facebook: Kass Hall – Artist Kass on Twitter: @SunnyHall Kass on Flickr: Kass Hall’s Photostream Kass on Pinterest: Kass Hall Register Now >
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR WEBINARS What is a webinar?
- It is a live, online event that you view on your computer at a specific day and time. Think of it as a workshop right in your living room.
- Our events are scheduled on Eastern Standard Time (EST), so if you are in a different time zone, you will need to take scheduling into account — for example 1 PM EST = 12 PM CST, and so on…
- You need a computer and a reliable broadband connection, as well as a Web browser (e.g., Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer).
- Hear the presenter deliver the workshop (via phone or VOIP)
- See visuals from the presenter’s computer (e.g., PowerPoint, web browser, or any document they wish to share)
- Ask the presenter questions in real time
- We have technical support on hand to help you. Nearly 100% of our attendees don’t have any trouble after we assist them. You can sign on at least 10 minutes before the session is scheduled to begin, giving you time to ask questions if you have any trouble.
- Our webinar system will work with both Macs and PCs.
- Approximately 24 hours after the seminar ends, you will receive an email which includes information on how to access and watch the recording of the session for a full year.
- A webinar-related web page will serve as an easy reference for any content or special offers promoted during the webinar.