Avid art journaler and instructor Diana Trout has generously given us permission to share these inspiring videos from her YouTube channel.
1. Juicy Watercolor. Using inexpensive pan watercolors, here are a few tips to produce deep, saturated color. View it here.
2. Foam Stamps. Using foam sheets (from the kids department) cut and create stamps.
3. The Doodle Game. A drawing warm up using a pen. See the drawing exercises here.
4. Making Background papers with CitraSolv on magazines. View the CitraSolv technique here.
5. Image Transfer with Water and Apollo Transparency Paper from her book Journal Spilling!
MORE RESOURCES FOR MIXED MEDIA ARTISTS