Craft Month 2013: Be an “Active Listener” from Art Saves by Jenny Doh
Art Saves: Stories, Inspiration and Prompts Sharing the Power of Art by Jenny Doh
You’ll Love This Artistic Inspiration Book If:
- You want to try a new approach to the creative process
- You love making unique mixed media art & want to hear tips from fellow artists
- You need a fresh perspective on your own creativity & artistic process
Learn about the importance of creativity and artistic expression in this art book filled with prompts, stories & mixed media projects. Art Saves
includes the stories of 20 top artists and words of wisdom. You’ll see first hand how art can give life meaning, foster community and even provide artists with salvation!
Featured artists include calligraphy/graffiti artist Lisa Englelbrecht, metal artist Michael DeMeng, crochet artist Drew Emorsky and many more. With this great combination of practical mixed media techniques and special creative inspiration you’ll feel rejuvenated and inspired to try new art projects. Learn how to be creative
and harness your own creative power. Author Jenny Doh knows the power that art can have, and she shares that power and love here. Live an artful life!
In Art Saves You’ll Learn:
Download your free PDF about being an "Active Listener" including a "Collage on the Rocks" project now
- Tips and advice from fellow artists on how to overcome blocks, live a more artistic life and be more creative
- Mixed media tips and techniques and new mixed media projects
- Why creativity and inspiration can help alleviate tension, anxiety & more
You may also like these articles: