Kiss those excuses goodbye! We hope you’re enjoying No Excuses Art Journaling by Gina Rossi Armfield. We’ve got more ways for you to eliminate your excuses here, at the bonus content page!
Click the links below to download copies of the yearly journaling insert, the monthly journaling inserts, bonus inspirational journal pages, and a free bookmark designed by Gina!
Some of Gina’s Favorite Materials:
- Daniel Smith Watercolors
- Lukas Watercolors
- Micron Pens
- Rotring Art Pens
- Speedball linoleum cutters and carving blocks
- Spinning palette from Robax.com
Some of Gina’s Favorite Blogs:
For more about Gina’s watercolor techniques such as Card Peeks, Through the Jeweler’s Loupe and Blowing It Up Big, check out her DVD, Art Journaling with Gina Rossi Armfield: The No Excuses Approach to Drawing and Watercolor.
Learn more about some of the excerpted poems featured in No Excuses Art Journaling:
- April: “Reinvention” by James Grengs
- July: “Spontaneous Me” by Walt Whitman
- August: “The Journey” by Mary Oliver
- September: “Under the Harvest Moon” by Carl Sandburg
- October: “A Song of Enchantment” by Walter de la Mare
- November: “Praying” by Mary Oliver
- December: “Kindness” by Naomi Shihab Nye
To learn more about Gina Rossi Armfield, visit her website, noexcusesjournaling.com.
Learn more about the contributors featured in No Excuses Art Journaling by visiting their websites:
- Jenny Doh
- Jennifer Joanou
- Tracie Lyn Huskamp
- LK Ludwig
- Jennie Cook
- Serena Barton
- Susan Elliott
- Christine M. Kalina
- Jessica Herman Goodson
- Lesley Riley