FREE ONLINE WEBINAR
STYLE, DISCOVERY AND FRIENDSHIP
An Online Mixed Media and Papercrafting Meet Up
Hosted by Lisa M.Pace and Ronda Palazzari
Date: Thursday, June 21, 2012
Starting Time: 1:00 P.M. Eastern Time
About the Webinar:
A Personal Style.
We all have it. That artistic tendency, say, toward a specific color palette, or maybe a preferred subject matter, or perhaps we favor certain supplies and materials to the exclusion of all others. We simply refuse to budge. We are comfortable. These things we know. Maybe we are even a little bit intimidated by the mere idea of stepping a toe out of the box.
But what if you had a best friend to take you by the hand and show you the possibilities, to encourage you test the waters, and to revel with you in the feeling of having broadened your horizons?
This webinar? It’s like that. With real life best friends even.
In Delight in the Art, BFFs Lisa M. Pace (author of Delight in the Details and Delight in the Seasons) and Ronda Palazzari (author of Art of Layers) team up show YOU what’s possible when you open yourself up to something a little different from your usual personal style.
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- A variety of techniques – from stitching to masking, from watercolor to collage, from layering to casting.
- How to adapt your personal style to use unfamiliar techniques and materials in a manner true to your personal aesthetic.
- How to work with your crazy friends and still have fun and be productive. (Okay, this might not be a formal part of the presentation, but we guarantee you’ll have a good time and that when our hour together is over you’ll be bursting at the seams with new ideas!)
This PowerPoint presentation wraps up with a Q&A session during which you’ll have a chance to ask Lisa and Ronda questions about anything.
Everyone who registers for this event will receive:
- A FREE recording of the webinar.
- An opportunity to order Lisa’s books, Delight in the Details and Delight in the Seasons, and Ronda’s book, Art of Layers (and other goodies!), through NorthLightShop.com at a special discount! (Discount details will be given to you at the end of the session.)
And also Ronda’s painted stamps and dripped paint texture tutorials.
Seating for this event is limited to 1,000 people. Registration does not guarantee you’ll get in, so sign in early the day of the event to claim your space. If you cannot attend live, you will still be able to watch a recording of the event and receive special discounts if you register, so register today!
Learn more about Lisa M. Pace. Check out LisaPace.com.
Learn more about Ronda Palazzari. Check out RondaPalazzari.blogspot.com.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR WEBINARS
What is a webinar?
- It is a live, online event that you view on your computer at a specific day and time. Think of it as a workshop right in your living room.
- Our events are scheduled on Eastern Standard Time (EST), so if you are in a different time zone, you will need to take scheduling into account — for example 1 PM EST = 12 PM CST, and so on…
What are the technical requirements for participating in an online seminar?
- You need a computer and a reliable broadband connection, as well as a Web browser (e.g., Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer).
What can I do during an online seminar?
- Hear the presenter deliver the workshop (via phone or VOIP)
- See visuals from the presenter’s computer (e.g., PowerPoint, web browser, or any document they wish to share)
- Ask the presenter questions in real time
What if I have any technical problems getting into the seminar?
- We have technical support on hand to help you. Nearly 100% of our attendees don’t have any trouble after we assist them. You can sign on at least 10 minutes before the session is scheduled to begin, giving you time to ask questions if you have any trouble.
- Our webinar system will work with both Macs and PCs.
What happens if I miss something during the seminar?
- Approximately 24 hours after the seminar ends, you will receive an email which includes information on how to access and watch the recording of the session for a full year.
- A webinar-related web page will serve as an easy reference for any content or special offers promoted during the webinar.