We are very pleased to announce our first ever Create Mixed Media Webinar:
So You Say You Can’t Draw: An Art Journaling Event Hosted by Quinn McDonald
A FREE Online Art Journaling Webinar
Date: Thursday, October 20, 2011
Starting Time: 1:00 P.M. Eastern Time
About the Webinar:
Is your inner gremlin holding you back, telling you you’re not an artist, can’t draw, shouldn’t waste your time art journaling?
In this FREE online event, experienced mixed media artist and certified creativity coach Quinn McDonald will show you how to overcome your own self-doubts and start journaling like you mean it!
Quinn will demonstrate several techniques featured in her book, Raw Art Journaling, to spark your visual creativity, and through a highly visual PowerPoint presentation, you’ll learn that it isn’t all about the drawing.
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What Raw Art Journaling is, how it differs from other art journaling and why it’s right for you.
- Techniques for working with emotion, playing with words and using personal imagery and mark making in your journaling in place of “traditional” drawing.
- How others have made meaning in their lives and art by following Quinn’s advice and working with her techniques.
The PowerPoint presentation wraps up with a Q&A session during which you’ll have a chance to ask Quinn questions.
Everyone who registers for this event will receive:
- A FREE recording of the webinar.
- An opportunity to order Quinn’s book, Raw Art Journaling (and other goodies!), through ShopMixedMedia.com at a special discount! (Discount will be given to you at the end of the session.)
Space is limited, so register TODAY!
Seating for this event is limited to 1,000 people. Registration does not guarantee you’ll get in, so sign in early the day of the event to claim your space. If you cannot attend live, you will still be able to watch a recording of the event and receive special discounts if you register, so register today!
About Quinn McDonald:
Fascinated with exploring how people face the big challenges in life, Quinn discovered that we don’t find meaning in life; rather we make meaning in life. That meaning-making sparks curiosity and interest in the journey we are on, and what better way to record the journey than through journaling. Quinn, therefore, ever curious and restless, has made and kept journals for many years and has no intention of ever stopping.
Quinn McDonald is also a writer, certified creativity coach, teacher and workshop leader. She writes a monthly column for the Creative Insights blog on CreateMixedMedia.com. You can also find her at quinncreative.com and QuinnCreative.wordpress.com.